How to Fill in the Gaps of ESG Data for Investing
The growing interest in tracking Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors of a firm is a positive sign that investors are putting their money behind organizations that focus on sustainability, diversity, and transparency – the ESG reporting and data landscape has so many gaps that it’s hard to truly get the full picture.
Watch this recording of an engaging, thought-provoking panel as the experts discuss ESG reporting gaps, upcoming regulations, and how investors are using alternative data and tools to see behind the (green) mask.
- The current state of ESG reporting and accountability
- How investors are using AI and alternative data to fill in the ESG reporting gaps
- Tactical examples of how investors are integrating ESG data into their investment process
- Tamara Close, CFA, Founder & Managing Director, Close Group Consulting
- Ryan Bohn, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- Ronan Crosson, CFA, Director, Data Strategy & Analytics, Eagle Alpha
- Vittoria Bufalari, Senior Associate, ESG Data and Analytics Lead, KKS Advisors
- Anshul Vikram Pandey, Ph.D., CTO & Co-Founder,
- Moderator: Ruben Alba, Strategic Partnerships, Accern
- Using no-code NLP AI for ESG Investing (downloadable eBook)
- Awash in ESG Data? Learn How to Find the Insights (downloadable report)