How to Spot and Understand Artificial Intelligence Bias within Financial Services
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Natural Languge Processing (NLP) is fueling advancements across financial services and practitioners need to be able to spot, understand, and counteract natural bias that occurs. While it is true that not all bias is created equally – some biases can never truly be removed but they can be identified.
Watch this on-demand webinar featuring experts from Accern dissect the world of AI bias, specifically bias within unstructured data, and how non-data scientists can help course-correct for less biased results.
- What type of bias do we encounter with AI
- How to spot and remove biases
- What biases are most common within financial services and how can practitioners avoid or call out biases they encounter
- Josua Krause, Ph.D., VP of Data Science, Accern
- Anshul Vikram Pandey, Ph.D., CTO & Co-Founder, Accern
- Artificial Intelligence for Asset Managers (downloadable eBook)
- A Benchmark of Popular Sentiment Analysis Models on Financial News (downloadable white paper)